- Trip for two (2) adults who are 18 years of age or older, (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) to Great Britain leaving the United States on Saturday, July 1, 2017, arriving in London on Sunday, July 2, 2017, and returning to the United States on Saturday, July 8, 2017 (flight dates subject to British Airways availability);
- Air travel will be arranged/booked by the designated prize coordinator for economy class round-trip travel for two (2) adults to London Heathrow Airport on British Airways from any British Airways operated U.S. gateway city at the time of travel, and includes a connecting one-way flight for two (2) adults to Leeds Bradford Airport in Leeds;
- Private driver for two (2) adults from Leeds Bradford Airport to The Royal York Hotel in York;
- Commencing on Sunday, July 2, 2017, hotel accommodation for three (3) consecutive nights in York (single standard room, double occupancy) at The Royal York Hotel, including daily breakfast for two (2) adults;
- On July 3, 2017, private tour of York provided by Welcome to Yorkshire, stopping at key filming locations used in Victoria, including York Minster and Minster School area, followed by Afternoon Tea at Bettys;
- On July 4, 2017, private driving tour of wider Yorkshire, including (A) Victoria film locations at Castle Howard, including a tour conducted by the Hon. Nicholas Howard whose family has owned the estate for 300 years, followed by lunch at Castle Howard; and (B) a tour and tea at Newby Hall;
- On July 5, 2017, visit Harewood House for lunch and house tour, including an exhibit of costumes worn during filming of Victoria;
- On July 5, 2017, two (2) one-way standard fare train tickets for two (2) adults from Leeds to London and taxi transfer to Edwardian Hotel;
- Commencing Wednesday, July 5, 2017, hotel accommodation for three (3) consecutive nights in London (single standard room, double occupancy) at the Edwardian Hotel, including daily breakfast for two (2) adults;
- On July 6, 2017, visit the Tower of London, a Sherlock film location, with admittance and attendance for two (2) adults at the Opening Ceremony, a personal tour by Historic Royal Palaces of the Crown Jewels, instruction on the role of the Tower’s guardians by Her Majesty’s Chief Yeoman Warder, and lunch at the Tower;
- Also on July 6, 2017, taxi transfer to Kensington Palace, a film location for Victoria, to go behind the scenes with the Chief Curator to see Queen Victoria’s dresses and accessories, and have tea in The Orangery in Kensington Gardens;
- On July 7, 2017, private driving tour with International Friends of Downton Abbey village film locations followed by lunch and a visit to the iconic Highclere Castle for an exclusive behind the scenes tour by owner and resident, The Countess of Carnarvon. The Grand Prize Winner also will receive a signed copy of Lady Carnarvon’s book, At Home at Highclere: Stories and Menus from the Real Downton Abbey and two (2) gift bags with Highclere Castle merchandise. Return to London by private car following afternoon tea at the Castle;
- On July 8, 2017, two (2) one-way Heathrow Express tickets for travel from Paddington Station in London to Heathrow Airport; and
- Downton Abbey, Sherlock, and Victoria merchandise from shopPBS including the Downton Abbey Complete Limited Edition Collector’s Set DVD, Sherlock Seasons 1, 2, and 3 on DVD, Sherlock action figure, and Victoria Season 1 on DVD.
Downton Abbey is a Carnival Films/MASTERPIECE Co-Production.