Back to form
Back to form
- Commencing on August 22, 2018: Viking’s Oxford and Highclere Extension, which includes (A) hotel accommodation for three (3) nights in Oxford, England for two (2) adults (single standard room, double occupancy); (B) daily breakfast for two (2) adults; and (C) guided tours including Oxford College and Highclere Castle, and transport between London and Oxford;
- Trip for two (2) adults who are 21 years of age or older on Viking’s British Isles Explorer 15-day, 14-night ocean cruise
leaving London, England on August 25, 2018, ending in Bergen, Norway on September 8, 2018 (the “Cruise”). Air travel to and from any
city in the U.S. will be booked by Viking as detailed below. The Cruise is subject to the Terms & Conditions on
the Viking website and Viking’s 2018 Passenger Ticket Contract which will be part of the 2018 ticket documentation.
The Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion are solely responsible for any additional pre- or post- trip excursions,
including the reservations and all costs related thereto, whether or not such additional excursions are booked through Viking;
- Commencing on August 25, 2018: (A) accommodation on the Cruise for fourteen (14) consecutive nights in one Category DV1 stateroom, double occupancy; (B) all onboard meals, at the option of the Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion; (C) guided excursions selected by Viking and available to the Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion at every port of call during the Cruise as described below; and (D) access to Viking’s onboard Culture Curriculum® during the Cruise consisting of lectures and performances. The Cruise is anticipated to include the following ports of call (subject to change by Viking per the 2018 Passenger Ticket Contract which will be part of the 2018 ticket documentation for Cruise passengers): London and Dover, England; Dublin, Ireland; Holyhead, Wales; Liverpool, England; Belfast, Northern Ireland; Ullapool, Kirkwall, Edinburgh, Invergordon, and Lerwick, Scotland; and Bergen, Norway;
- Roundtrip trans-Atlantic air travel from any city in the U.S. with a commercial airport will be arranged/booked by Viking for economy class round-trip travel for two (2) adults, departing from a city in one of the fifty (50) states of the United States or Washington DC (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions) and arriving in London, England in time for transport to Oxford and Highclere Castle on August 22, 2018; joining the Cruise in London on August 25, 2018 and ultimately departing the Cruise from Bergen, Norway on September 8, 2018 to return to the U.S. departure city. Airline and departing/arrival cities determined at time of ticketing. Includes all airport-to-ship transfers, and air taxes and air fuel surcharges but excludes transportation to and from departing and arrival U.S. airports.
- Should the Cruise become unavailable for any reason before August 22, 2018, Viking will substitute a cruise of equal value and offering as close to the original itinerary as reasonably possible, on a space-available basis. In addition, in the event that the Grand Prize Winner is physically unable to travel at the time of the Cruise, upon receiving appropriate documentation, Viking will rebook the Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion for a substitute cruise of equal value and offering as close to the original itinerary as possible, on a space-available basis. The Cruise is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or credit redemption, assignment, transfer or substitution of the Cruise is permitted, except Viking reserves the right to substitute a cruise as described should the Cruise become unavailable.
- The Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion must travel together on the same flight itinerary from the same U.S. departure city to London, England and return from Bergen, Norway to the U.S. departure city; and
- The Grand Prize Winner will also receive from shopPBS.org: (i) VICTORIA Season 1 on DVD, (ii) VICTORIA Season 2 on DVD, (iii) the book, Victoria & Albert: A Royal Love Affair by Daisy Goodwin and Sara Sheridan; and (iv) a VICTORIA tote bag.